HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
(All Vendors and Sponsors Must Read and Accept)
Vender and Sponsor hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the volunteers and organizers of the events and festivals hosted by New Century Festivals and/or New Century Corporation and its officers, employees, servants and agents from all claims, suits or actions of every kind or character made upon or brought against the International Family Festival volunteers and organizers and/or New Century Festivals and its officers, employees, servants and agents for or on account of any injuries or damages which shall arise, in whole or in part, out of, in the course of or as a consequence of any willful or negligent act or omission or tortious act or omission of the Sponsor, its employees, agents or subcontractors, in the performance of the said work or by or in the consequence of any negligence in the operations or any improper material or equipment used, or by or on account of any act or omission of Sponsor or its servants, agents or employees. This indemnity shall include attorney’s fees and costs and all other expenses incurred in the defense of any suit.
Arts & Crafts Booth:
- All vendors are subject to approval by the New Century Festival’s Committee. Priority will be given to Arts & Crafts that are: based in traditional culture; creative and unique; locally-owned.
- No beverages or foods may be sold or distributed from Craft/Sales booths except the New York State Department of Health Certified Pre-packaged food.
Food Vendor Booth:
- A permit is required from Orange County Department of Health; complete and submit a permit application at least 30 days prior to the event.
- All vendors are subject to approval by the Moon Festival’s Committee. Priority will be given to Food Vendors with traditional cuisines and/or locally-owned.
- Menu items, prices and allergens must be displayed.
- Proof of $1,000,000 COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY is required of all vendors and a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE should accompany application. “New Century Film; Town of Deerpark and All Associated Volunteers” must be added as an ADDITIONAL INSURED TO YOUR POLICY.
- Payment to “New Century Film” must accompany application. Vendors not accepted will receive a refund.
- Electricity is limited. A 20-amp outlet can be purchased for an additional $25. Vendor must bring their extension cords.
- There are no guaranteed booth locations but every effort will be made to accommodate specific requests.
- Applicants will receive notification of acceptance or rejection one month prior to the festival. The rejected application will be refunded. However, refunds cannot be given for cancellations by the applicants.
- We are a family-friendly festival.
- Vendors selling taxable items must provide a tax ID number.
- By submitting your vendor registration form, you agree to all of the following statements:
- I have read and understand the vendor application and Festival Day Rules;
- I understand I must show proof of the appropriate insurance
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining and submitting applicable licenses
- I am authorized to submit this application on behalf of the business named in this application
- Payment: if pay with a check, make check payable to New Century Film; mail to 517 Neversink Dr., Port Jervis, NY 12771
- Electricity is limited. A 20-amp outlet can be purchased for an additional $25; Vendor must bring their own extension cords.
- Events hosted by New Century Festivals are family-oriented; all materials, messages and content are subject to approval by the New Century Festivals.
- Payments are non-refundable